Infiniti G35 Sport Review

>> Thursday, December 25, 2008

front1.jpgIf I worked for Infiniti, I'd spend a lot of my day pissed off. Infiniti G35 equals The Japanese BMW? Man that must rankle. Not as much as G35 equals The Poor Man's BMW, but more than enough to aggravate auto execs all the way from Yokohama to Boulogne-Billancourt. In fact, I bet there's a bunch of Infiniti engineers who've compared their handiwork to Munich's motorized meisterstuck and can't decide whether to commit seppuku or hunt down Bimmer's boffins and make them eat sushi, if you know what I mean. OK, that's a bit overly-dramatic, but what the Hell's a Japanese sports sedan got to do to get a little respect around here?


View article...

0 comments:

New Porsche Cars

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP