2009 Infiniti FX50 Review

>> Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Bionic Cheetah gets a bigger engiune. (all pics courtesy Jonny Lieberman)I lusted after Infiniti's "Bionic Cheetah" from the moment I saw the renderings in a buff book (remember those?). After climbing behind the wheel of the first-gen FX, I knew that if I ever needed an SUV without cargo space or off-roadabilty, the FX45 was the truck crossover for me. For one thing, it was carved from a block of sex. For another, the stiff-legged handling was righteous. But there's a new sheriff in high center of gravity town: the FX50. Can Infiniti's new model match the moves, let alone the lines, of it's much admired (by me anyway) predecessor? Well, lemme tell ya...


View article...

0 comments:

New Porsche Cars

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP