Toyota Camry Hybrid Review

>> Wednesday, December 31, 2008

 The wheels prove it's moving... unless it's photoshopAfter taking delivery of a Toyota Camry Hybrid (TCH), I toyed with the idea of de-badging it. I quickly realized my inverse snobbery might boomerang in my elitist face; reducing me to total automotive anonymity. Perhaps that's why Toyota's marketing department equipped the TCH with three "Hybrid" badges to the one discreet Camry badge tucked under the lip of the trunk line. And I suppose I should be proud to drive a clean-burning gas - electric automobile; protecting the environment, reducing oil imports and all that PC sort of stuff. Still, I can't stop the nagging feeling that I'm getting away with something…


View article...

0 comments:

New Porsche Cars

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP