Review: 2009 Toyota Venza

>> Wednesday, December 31, 2008

If I didn't know better, I'd bet carmakers choose model names via a Google simulation. A computer identifies search words that can be punted to page four within days of launch. In this case, it's only a matter of a week or so before lornezovenza.com and Jac Venza slip into double digit obscurity. At the same time, I suppose Toyota settled on "Venza" because it sounds vaguely Italian-- perfect for a car built in Georgetown Kentucky on a Camry platform. In truth, I don't know what it is: the word, the car, the point. All I know is after spending time in the new Toyota Venza I've become a cautious and reluctant fan.


View article...

0 comments:

New Porsche Cars

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP