Review: (2007) Jeep Compass Take Two

>> Sunday, December 28, 2008

 

Walking up to the Jeep dealership, I nearly bumped into the Compass, idling in the gloom. Before I could assimilate its sheetmetal's unintentional humor, Mike emerged from the fishbowl. His leather coat and tie were almost as dour as his face. My hand disappeared in his meaty paw as he greeted me with two words: "Take it." My arched eyebrow worked its usual magic. "No really," Mike insisted. "It's got half a tank of gas. Take it for a long drive." I waited for "and never come back." No such luck. I mean, it would be lucky wouldn't it? A free vehicle? I'd never driven a Compass. How bad could it be?


View article...

0 comments:

New Porsche Cars

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP