2008 Kia Sorento EX Review

>> Sunday, December 28, 2008

kia-sorento-camping-out-so-to-speak.jpgHeavy frost blanketed Broken Bow Lake, Oklahoma, where my sons and I bade farewell to 2007. Thirty hearty souls braved the sub-freezing night for a fly fishing adventure. Predawn light revealed our trucks standing sentinel over the smoldering remains of the previous night's campfires. Through my billowing breath, I examined ice crystals forming a thousand little shrines on the SUVs' sheet metal. A thought occurred to me: everyone that made the journey to our pine needle-carpeted glade did so in a heavy bodied American SUV or pickup. In that early morning chill I wondered, is the Kia Sorento ready to join the club?


View article...

0 comments:

New Porsche Cars

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP