Porsche Cayenne Turbo S Review

>> Sunday, December 28, 2008

2006-porsche-cayenne-turbo-s-f-1920x1440.jpgAbout a decade or so ago, I traveled to BMW's Munich HQ to pick-up a press fleet K100RS. I arrived with a hard shell suitcase, intending to transfer its contents to the motorcycle's panniers. When a press flack asked about the case, I joked that I was going to bungee it onto the back of the bike. When we returned from lunch, German engineers had attached my suitcase to the butt of Beemer's "flying brick," complete with homemade aerodynamic addenda. They'd found an elegant way to accomplish a completely ludicrous task. Porsche Cayenne Turbo S? Same deal. 


View article...

0 comments:

New Porsche Cars

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP