Review: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Quad Cab

>> Saturday, December 27, 2008

 

March of 1996. I was a college kid desperate for a Florida spring break, with nothing other than my 34-year-old Thunderbird for wheels. The Ford was un-restored, and I was far from the capable wrench-turner I am today. But it didn't matter. I was going to Florida. In my car. With no fear. Well, not at first, anyway. Before long, I-75 became increasingly rural, and all vestiges of metro-Atlanta quickly faded away. As the sun sank low, my mind began amplifying each squeak, rattle, and groan. I suddenly realized that if my old T-Bird was going to put me down, I'd rather it happen while I was still relatively close to home. With all the discretion and restraint 21-year-olds are famous for, I decided to floor it and see what happened.


View article...

0 comments:

New Porsche Cars

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP